Industrial ULTRASONIC Baths
For applications where more rugged construction than the laboratory type lightweight pressed baths is required, “focus21” can offer a range of standard “off the shelf” sizes, or purpose made custom designed baths.
Standard Features include...
- Heavy duty industrial quality materials and construction, better suited to withstand the rigour and use (or abuse), of workshop situations.
- Stand alone independent Generators, (for smaller units, these can be built in).
- Choice of Touch Key, Digital Readout, multifunction control, or simple on/off manual operation.
- Job Complete Alarm to alert operator that cycle has ended.
- Recessed, flush fitting Lid to help prevent spills ‘over the side'. Also allows retrofitted hinged lid option on any side.
- Heavy Duty Base Frame suitable for use with or without holding basket.
- Heavy Duty Holding basket with lifting handle (below the lid, not through it) positioned to allow adequate “finger space” and comfortable removal.
- ¾” BSP Empty Ball valve as standard.
- ¾” BSP direct fill plugged socket, and/or overflow socket available on request.
- Digital ‘Total Run Time Recorder' for maintenance scheduling or hire out purposes.
- Thermostat controlled variable Heating by means of cartridge heater in base. (Reduces possibility of being damaged by low solution level) Silicon Heater option available on request.
- Transducers ‘stud welded' to base as well as adhesive bonded for improved durability.
- Standard operating frequency 32-34 kHz. Variations on request.
- Standard units suitable for Australasian Single Phase Power supply. (variations available on request).
- Comprehensive Operation Manual supplied with all units.
- 12 month warranty and back up support.
Click Here for Membership