Datron ULTRASONIC CLEANING TRANSDUCERS
FEATURES of DatronTransducers:
General Technical Specification (for all single, cleaning transducers)
- Electro-acoustic high efficiency because of a high mechanical Q
- The mechanical connection of piezoelectric Elements permits a large amplitude
- Generate less heat because of high mechanical Q
- Function in a stable manner without being affected by load variation.
- Sandwich piezoceramic transducer design (BLT = Bolted Langevin Transducers).
- Piezoceramics: equivalent or superior to PZT-8 or Sonox P-8 types.
- Piezoceramic diameters 35, 38 and 500mm (for different powers).
- Power ranges: from 50 W up to 200W continuous RMS ultrasonic power.
- Operating frequencies: from 20KHz to 120KHz, or multiple frequency.
- All transducer models can also be driven on several resonant frequencies.
- Operating in serial or parallel resonance possible (depending on ultrasonic generator and matching).
- Mechanical quality factor: between 700 and 1000, both in serial and parallel resonants.
- Uniform (3D) space, ultrasonic activity distribution: eliminated/minimised standing wave structure in a cleaning liquid.
- Front emitting mass: the highest available aircraft grade.
- Back mass: stainless steel
- Central bolt: the highest available aircraft grade
- Electrodes (modifiable on request): Special non-corrosive Nickel alloy, with high thermal and electro conductive properties (having very low surface friction).
- External surface (of piezoceramics) protected against moisture and humidity.
- Ready for adhesive bonding/bolting fixation to a cleaning tank (modifiable on request).
- Easy applicable for ultrasonic cleaning, liquid processing (or plastic welding and similar) applications.
Click Here for Membership